We are grateful to receive funding support from the following agencies
We work with funding agencies that provide support to our partner projects:
We receive funding from the following Roman Catholic church groups:
- Dioceses in Ireland as part of Coordinated Parish Promotions Programme (CPPP)
- Dioceses in the USA as part of the Mission Cooperation Plan (MCP)
- Archdiocese of Dublin
- St Patrick’s Missionary Society (SPMS)
The European Union
We participate in EU funded programmes aimed at increasing social solidarity and supporting humanitarian aid within and outside of Europe.
- Catholic Missionary Union of England & Wales (CMU)
- Missionary Cooperation Plan – USA
- CHS Core Humanitarian Standards
- Misean Cara
We are very appreciative of the generous donations and legacies that we receive from private individuals which enable us to continue supporting our partners. If you would like to make a donation, please go to our Donations page. Remember if you donate €250 or more in a year, VC, as an approved body can claim a refund of tax paid on that donation.