Partnership is a mutual, long-term commitment to achieve common objectives based on
- A common set of values
- Equality within the relationship
- A shared vision of success
- A mutual commitment to working and learning together
We value the unique contribution and strengths of all partners and conduct our partnerships in an open, accountable and transparent manner.
Our Development Partners
VC currently works with a number of partners. These are groups who manage development or humanitarian projects in marginalised communities.
We assist our partners with:
- Deployment of volunteers with expert skills (volunteers can be expatriate or locally based personnel)
- Access to funding
- Support with funding proposal development
- Ongoing technical support
- Collaboration and cooperation in EU-supported programmes