Our volunteers are (Irish, international or in-country) people who want to work on development or humanitarian projects in marginalised communities.
- Long and medium-term opportunities for volunteer deployments across a wide range of sectors
- Comprehensive training and preparation
- Financial support for volunteers including contributions towards flights, vaccinations and visa
- A living allowance, insurance and accommodation
- Personal support while overseas and on return
- Membership of VC
For Partner Organisations
Our partners are NGOs who manage development or humanitarian projects in marginalised communities. We also work with EU consortium partners who engage in volunteer deployment.
- Volunteers, both international and local, with expert skills
- Access to funding
- Support with proposal development
- Ongoing technical support
For Funding Partners
Our main funding partners are agencies such as Misean Cara, the European Union (EU) and parish groups.
- Value for money
- Needs based development
- Rigorous project monitoring and evaluation
- High quality reporting
- Compliance with the Code of Good Practice for Volunteer Sending Agencies