Title: Zoom Conferencing Consultant
Reporting to: Viatores Christi EU AVI Project Co-ordinator
Location: Online with Viatores Christi
Contract Type: Short term
Start Date: October 2020
Viatores Christi is part of an EU funded project, implemented by a consortium consisting of 6 partners from 5 EU countries: Abilis Finland; ASPEm Italy CBM Ireland; CBM Global, EDF Belgium, and Tearfund Ireland. This EU Aid Volunteer Initiative project ‘VIVID:T – Technical Assistance in Humanitarian Response, Ensuring Valuable International Volunteering and Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities’ aims to create a community of practice made up of EU organisations working towards disability inclusion in humanitarian action and volunteering.
A key activity of this project is the management and hosting of a fully accessible one-day online conference.
Viatores Christi is now seeking proposals from suitably qualified persons or service providers to deliver expert online technical event management support using Zoom to ensure the successful running of the one-day conference.
Scope of work
The Zoom consultant will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Liaise with the event management team to advise on the technical aspects (settings, hardware reviews, event flow, etc.) needed to ensure a successful event.
• Provide expert level online technical event management support to help ensure the conference achieves its aims and objectives.
• Assist with scheduling, rehearsals and the main event as well as well be responsible for enabling and managing settings.
• Advise on best practices around accessibility
• Provide expert input to ensure that speakers and facilitators feel confident using Zoom.
• Supervise technical occurrences within the event and monitoring of event logs
• Support content sharing / presentations, etc.
• Troubleshoot any issues as they arise
Other tasks as required and agreed by all parties.
How to apply:
Please forward a proposal with evidence of experience / case study of recent similar work to email@example.com
If you require further information, assistance or support in any way, please email us and we will contact you.
Persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Closing date 2nd October 2020